This 3-day course describes the techniques required to customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet the specialized needs of businesses. The topics covered include Security; creation and configuration of entities; design of forms views and charts; auditing and Solutions. The course describes each topic and how each topic relates to the other topics to produce a full configured, effective solution.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced customizers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM who are familiar with the end-user principles of the software. No programming skills are required, but a basic understanding of database principles will be an advantage.
Before attending this course, students must have: A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 applications training. Because this training material focuses on customizing database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles
• Create and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams
• Describe the principles of customizing the system
• Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities
• Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities
• Design, create and configure relationships between entities
• Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities
• Implement Field Security in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Configure and monitor audition on Microsoft Dynamics CRM components
• Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; implementing both managed and unmanaged Solutions